Stock the Shelves Food Drive
Sudbury Park & Recreation/Atkinson Pool is hosting canned and non-perishable food drive to help the Sudbury Community Food Pantry.
During the week of December 7th - 11th, come by the Fairbank Community Center and drop off your items in the designated bins. These items will be collected over the week and then delivered to the Sudbury Community Food Pantry on Monday, December 14th in time for the holidays.
You do not need to register, but we do ask that food be dropped off in their plastic or paper bags to help keep the bins organized.
Here is a list of items that are in high demand:
- Full-sized snacks: crackers, cookies and chips
- Condiments: salad dressing, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise
- Canned tuna fish
- Boxed pasta
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Hamburger Helper
- Tomato products: tomato sauce, diced tomatoes
- Cans of soup: tomato and chicken noodle
- Canned foods: green beans, corn, black and kidney beans
- Boxes of Mac & Cheese
- Baking products: cake, brownie and pancake mix
- Chicken broth
- Beef broth
When you arrive, please call either Christine Sturniolo at (978) 639-3257 or Tricia Sardagnola at (978) 639-3227 and we will meet you outside to take your donation.
Bins will be located inside the building for safety and monitoring.
Additional Forms and Files: